The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving distribution and execution in partnership with our wholesalers, and engaging consumers to build awareness for our brand.
Only applicants in the No. FL / Panhandle area will be considered. No relocation will be provided. Please ensure your city of residence is listed on your application.
- Assists the regional team to meet depletion goals
- Obtains results while effectively utilizing resources and staying within budget
- Establishes amazing rapport at top accounts and with area wholesalers
- Visits 9 retail accounts daily to expand distribution, gain displays and integrate POS materials
- Timely reporting: weekly recaps of activity to wholesalers and management; weekly demo results; daily account entries
- Learns from, collaborates with, and works alongside the sales and marketing teams
- Conducts 4 retail demos and events per month
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 1+ years of experience as a beverage industry distributor or supplier
- Self-motivated with a competitive drive to win
- The adaptability and flexibility to succeed at an early stage company
- Excels in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use VIP, MSFT Office, Google Suite and work-related apps
- Travels regularly within the territory/state, and to crew drives within the region
- A flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
- Minimum age: 21 years old
- Must pass a background check and have a clean driving record!