What we are looking for:
- Passionate collaborators 21+ to help us become the foremost leader in the hard seltzer category.
What we need you to do:
- As a Mighty Swell Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of the brand at various events, including key strategic partner events and retail activations.
- Be responsible for sampling efforts and making a positive and lasting impression on our consumers
- Visit assigned accounts to ensure execution of company priorities
- You will report to the local Regional Director (RD) and coordinate your weekly schedule through them.
- Retail Activations
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines.
- Capture demo results by timely reporting information into a tracking system including observed insights and consumer feedback which will be presented to Mighty Swell HQ.
- Represent the entire Mighty Swell portfolio, with a strong understanding of our clean ingredients and four key attributes: 100 calories, 3 grams of sugar, 5% ABV and GF
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing retailers through POS placement, store merchandising and other retail activations.
- Marketing Events
- Support marketing events relevant to the brand and region.
- Participate in the strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives.
- Build & Maintain retail relationships and pass along leads to your RD and/or distributor partner.
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, and other activities to your Regional Director.
- Amplify our Mighty initiatives through personal networking and social media support.
- Engage and educate consumers wherever and whenever possible.
- Must have an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A desire to learn and ability to execute successful events and instore samplings without compromise.
- Down to earth, fun and have a "work hard, play hard" mentality.
- Naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts.
- A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our customers and consumers.
- A results oriented self-starter.
- Able to maintain direction and focus by leveraging organizational abilities and proactive planning.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Willing to regularly work early mornings, afternoon, evenings, and/or weekends depending on company needs.
- Some experience in events, promotions or consumer products marketing.
- The ability and willingness to transport supplies in personal vehicle when needed.
- The skill to positively engage the public, representing the brand in a highly positive manner.
- Mastered the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results, and are well versed in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Google Suite