Reports To: Regional Director (RD)
Location: Base location - Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Based on Candidate's Experience
Desired start date: ASAP
POSITION SUMMARY:As an Area Sales Manager, you will work closely with our distributor partners to ensure that our brand has strong visibility within the market. Cultivate relationships with distributor teams and department managers at retail. You are the face and the voice of Mighty Swell. You help provide our partners the selling tools and brand knowledge needed to succeed. In short, you keep our brand top-of-mind with distributors, retailers, and consumers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets quarterly revenue goals for the territory
- Maintains inventory levels at wholesalers and helps to secure orders and shipments
- Obtains results while effectively utilizing resources and staying within budget
- Establishes amazing rapport at top accounts and with area wholesalers
- Visits 8 to 10 off-premise accounts daily to expand distribution, gain displays and integrate POS materials (minimum 40 per week/160 per month)
- Timely reporting: weekly recaps of activity to wholesalers and management; weekly demo results; daily account entries
- Learns from, collaborates with, and works alongside the sales and marketing teams
- Conducts 3 demos per month and participates at trade events
- Coordinates in-house brand ambassadors, demo agencies, events, sponsorships, point of sale and merchandising items throughout the territory.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 1-5 years of experience as a beverage industry distributor or supplier
- Self-motivated with a competitive drive to win: an extreme degree of ownership
- The adaptability and flexibility to succeed at an early-stage company
- Relationships with key chain and independent accounts in the market area
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use VIP, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite as well as work-related apps
- Ability to travel regularly across the territory
- A flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
- Minimum age: 21 years old
- Must pass a background check and have a clean driving record!
Mighty Swell Spiked Seltzer is…
We come from Austin where weirdness is nothing but expected and realness is the only option, and as we expand across the nation, we want to spread our individuality, all-natural ingredients, and flavor-first spiked seltzers with everyone who prides themselves on being different.
As a team of 30, Mighty Swell embodies a family-like environment that pushes and encourages each other to hustle hard day-in and day-out. We’re wild, weird, and a bit defiant, and we want to add people to our team who embrace that same idea in their own lives. We have fun while we work because we love what we do and believe in our brand.